Business Intelligence Solution Developer
|October 30, 2013 - November 30, 2013|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Benefits:||Employee Paid Medical, Vision, Basic Life and LTD|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the analysis, design and delivery of data management, warehousing, analysis and reporting solutions for HealthTexas Medical Group. The Business Intelligence Solution Developer, under the direction of the Senior Data Architect, will drive the creation of high-value business intelligence methodology and solutions on the Microsoft technology platform. This position will work collaboratively across all HealthTexas Medical Group departments.|
This position requires the ability to translate objectives into technical solutions. The ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience using Microsoft technologies to implement data integration, data warehousing, analytics and reporting (e.g. reports, scorecards, and dashboards).
- Interpreting technical requirements into efficient execution artifacts
- Designing and delivering data-flow and process-based systems
- Data Modeling principles for relational and dimensional data structures
- Delivering a solutions through a complete development lifecycle
Microsoft SQL Server technologies: - SQL Server core database engine (T-SQL code development)
- SQL Server Integration Services (C# code development)
- SQL Server Reporting Services
Microsoft SharePoint Server technologies:
- SharePoint Foundation Services
- Web Part configuration and development
- Data List configuration and view development
- Business Data Service configuration
Microsoft Office technologies:
- Excel and PowerPivot for Excel
|Qualifications:||Required Non-Technical Skills|
- Business Engagement:
- Developing written documentation and technical requirements based on business imperatives
- Presenting to colleague and customer business users with authority and purpose
- 5+ years of IT industry experience
- 3+ years Microsoft-related development experience
- 2+ years of business intelligence development experience
- High School Diploma with College Degree or working toward a degree.
-Any current Microsoft Certifications in SQL Server a huge plus
- Must be currently authorized to work in the US
HealthTexas does not employ tobacco users.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.